Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday Stealing

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
 

Bud stole a meme from Sleepy Rambles several years ago.  I checked the site out and found a lot more. (Someone complained it took a long time to answer these memes, so I only chose 15 questions this time!)




Have you ever eaten at restaurant and you realized you forgot your money?
I don't think so.  Sometimes I have no money, but then I have a credit card.

True or false-you can pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time.
No.  I probably can't walk and chew gum a the same time either.

Do you prefer to drink out of cans or bottles?
Well, my preference is a glass glass (not a plastic glass), but if I have to make a choice, it would probably be bottle.  I drink a lot of bottled water.

Do your socks match today?
They almost always do.

What was the last book you read? Would you recommend it
?
Dan Brown's new book, "Origin," which is another page turner, after the first 40 chapters or so.  There was a point when I was ready to quit, but then it got so good, I did nothing for the rest of  the day but read it.

Are you currently borrowing something from someone?
Well...I have a book on the history of Ireland which I got from a friend.  Walt thinks she loaned it to me.  I thought she gave it to me, so I don't know.

Write an extremely random statement.
The largest elephant on record was an adult male African elephant. It weighed about 24,000 pounds and was 13 feet tall at the shoulder! Elephants can live to be over 70 years old.



Are there any major holidays you don’t celebrate?
These days holidays are hardly celebrated, compared with previous years, with family spread out over the country, several in-laws in the mix, and my mother not recognizing holidays at all.

What is one thing you will never understand?
Why Trump supporters still think he's doing a good job.

Have you ever stepped on a bee?
No, but I did have one fly into my arm and sting me when we were driving on the freeway.  I don't open my window in the car any more.

What helps you wake up in the morning
?
Hungry dogs.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Pancakes

What is your favorite thing in your room?
Hmmm....I guess it would have to be this computer.

Who was your first kiss with?
Bill.  I was 13, he was 16.  We dated for 3 years until he decided to become a Jesuit.

Do you worry about small things
?
Not as much as I used to.

No comments: