Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday Stealing

1.What is your middle name?
Anne

2. What is your favorite color?
Red

3. What’s your lucky number?
Well, I've always said it's 7 but it has never brought me any luck.

4. Do you have any pets?
Two -- Lizzie is a lovely terrier mix, and Polly is an obnoxious Chihuahua.

5. Where are you from?
San Francisco.  Grew up there.  Still think of it as home.

6. How tall are you?
I used to be 5'7", but now that I'm old, I am apparently 5'5-1/2"

7. What shoe size are you?
10.5 WW

8. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Two

9. What was your last dream about?
I can't remember

10. What talents do you have?
Writing.  Used to be cake decorating, but no more

11. Are you psychic in any way?
Not. At. All.


12. Favorite song?
Right now my ear worm is "The Room where it Happened" from Hamilton, though I don't know that it's necessarily my FAVORITE.

13. Favorite movie?
A Star Is Born (1954)

14. Are you religious?
No.

15. Have you ever been to the hospital?
Yes!  Yesterday, in fact.  See that entry for The Nightmare.

16. Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
No.

17. Have you ever met any celebrities?
A few.  Primarily Judy Garland and Carol Channing

17. What color socks are you wearing?
purple

18. Have you ever been famous?
Define "famous."  I've been writing for the newspaper for 16 years.

20. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
Good lord, no!  Too much responsibility too little privacy.

21. What type of music do you like?
Show tunes, "the oldies" (ballads), some folk, and light classical


22. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One.

23. What position do you usually sleep in?
On my right side, usually,

24. How big is your house?
2100 square feet  It's a box, two stories tall, with 4 bedrooms.

25. What do you typically have for breakfast?
first a large glass of ice water, then a banana (or some other fruit--but usually banana) and then toast.


I am feeling a little better but really worn out.  I slept most of the day and then felt like a limp dishrag at the show I was reviewing.  Now going to post this (assuming no problems!) and then go back to sleep.

1 comment:

Kwizgiver said...

Hope you're feeling much better!