Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday Stealing


Can you stay inside all day without getting bored?
Sure.  I do it all the time!

Tell us about a TV show that we should watch.
Outlander.  If you are a fan of the Diana Gabaldon books, you already watch it.  If you are not, why not?

When was the last time you were at your home computer all day?
Well, the day isn't over yet.....

What websites other than your own do you visit daily?
Facebook
SwapBot
Pocket Letter Pals

PotShots
Compassion (maybe not daily, but often)

Do you have a favorite day of the week? Why?
Usually Thursday, because that's when I volunteer at the book store.

Did you ever watch Saturday morning cartoons? What was your favorite
We didn't have a TV when I was cartoon-watching age.  I don't know if there were Saturday morning cartoons, but when our kids were little, I always enjoyed Underdog.


Were you a comic book fan?
No.  Never was, except Mickey Mouse or Casper the Friendly Ghost when I was really little.

Did you earn an allowance when you were a kid? How much? Was it tied to chores?
I got 50 cents a week for helping with dishes, dusting, and general housework.

What is the fanciest type of car you've ridden in?  What occasion?
I don't pay much attention to cars.  I remember when I was a kid that my aunt came in a car that had a rumble seat and my sister and I got to ride in it for a short ride.  That was fun.


What's your favorite sport to watch
Horse racing (it's all over in 3 minutes!  But I love watching the horses in the pre-race activities)

Ever tried surfing
Does web surfing count?


Have you ever been to a live major team sporting game?
Sure.  We've been to 49er games and Giants games.  We've even been to Red Sox games when we visit Jeri and Phil in Boston.


From a scale of 1 to 5 how athletic are you (1=nerd, 5=very athletic)?
Uh... -1?

What's your favorite horror movie?
I'm not a horror movie fan.  Is Psycho a horror movie?

What is your favorite cult classic movie?
Harold and Maude


About how many times do you go to the movies a month?  
We are lucky if we see three movies a year.

Favorite movie, which one came to your head first?
Oddly enough The Music Man (which rarely makes my list of favorites), but I think that is because we are seeing the stage show next week.

What if your life was like a movie? What type of movie would it be
Definitely a comedy.


Do you like long series movies, like "Lord of the Rings"?
Some.  I enjoyed the Star Trek movies, but once TOS cast was gone, I lost interest.  I'm loving Outlander on STARZ, though technically that's a TV series.  Loved the Toy Story series, but I never got into the biggies like Star Wars, or the Indiana Jones movies.  If I watched a movie from a series, it was by accident not because I was waiting for the next in the series to be released.  And we see so few movies now, it's unlikely I will even know about series movies.

No comments: