Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday Stealing


 Stolen from: Love me some surveys

Is your phone right next to you, or at least close by?
My land line is at my elbow. I don't know where my cell phone is right now.
What windows or tabs are open on your computer right now?
MailWasher Pro, Thunderburd mail, WordPerfect, Front Page and Firefox, with tabs:  Google Mail, yesterday's Funny the World, Web Hosting site, Wikipedia, Facebook and Sunday Stealing.
Is your phone a touch screen?  Yes

Who is the last person to call you?  daughter Jeri
What was the last movie you watched?
I think it was Spotlight, which I rented before the Oscars.
What are you doing tomorrow?
What do I do every weekend?  I'm reviewing a show.
Are you in a good mood?
Pretty good.  It's raining.  That always makes me happy.
Do you think exes can remain friends?
Well, it's not like I have much experience in this regard, but I'm still friendly with my high school boyfriend (who has been a Jesuit since 1960), and a boyfriend I had, briefly, in college is godfather of one of our kids (his wife is the godmother), so I guess...yes.
Are you starting to realize anything?  I can't think of anything.
Do you follow rules or break them?  I'm pretty much a follower.
Are you currently looking forward to anything?  Jeri's visit later this month.
Could you go a day without eating?  Probably, but I wouldn't be happy.
How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?  I don't wear bracelets.
Do you scream stuff out the car window?  No.
Do you have reason to smile right now?  yes...thinking about the show I saw last night, which I am reviewing.
What do you do when you need to relax?  Flop in my recliner and turn on the TV.
What are you listening to right now?  PBS in the background.
What’s your greatest fear?  Becoming dependent on others for everything.
Do you have a best friend?  Yes.
Are you afraid of death?  No.  I'm just afraid of dying.
Do you open up to people easily?  Yes.
Has anyone upset you in the last week? The Republican candidates upset me every day.
What’s your favorite drink?  Cold water.
What are you craving?  Nothing at the moment.
How did you sleep last night? As well as I ever do.
Would you ever consider turning your house into a B&B?  Good lord, no!
What was the first thing you ate today? An English muffin.
Do you have anything more important you should be doing right now? Finishing my review!
Have you ever eaten tofu, and if so, did you enjoy it?  Yes, and it depends.  Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
What was the last type of meat you ate? I had a salami sandwich yesterday.
What color is your toothpaste? White with blue stripes.
Have you taken any medication today?  Yes.
Have you ever inhaled helium?  Yes
Have you set an alarm today?  No.
Do you keep up-to-date with current news and events?  Unfortunately, yes.
Have you asked someone for advice today?  No.
What color is your shampoo?  White.
Have you watched more than an hour of TV today?  Bwahahaha.  Uh...I think so.
Ever wake up early on Saturdays to go Garage Sale shopping? Absolutely never!

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

It always tickles me how many answers we have the same.