Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Stealing

Laundry Day Meme.  Stolen from: Love me some surveys

Do you know any couples that have been married for a very long time?
US.  We've been married 50-1/2 years.  Other friends have been married >40 or >50 years

What are you tired of people telling you?
I wish my mother would stop telling me she's old.  She's 97.  I know she's old!

Which type of ice cream do you prefer?
It varies, but my most consistent choice is probably Butter Pecan
.
Do you have a little sister? What’s her name?
I had a sister, Karen, who was 4-1/2 years younger, but she was murdered in 1971, when she was 24.

What was the last movie you watched on TV?
Holiday for Lovers.  I don't recommend it.

If the internet was not available right now, what would you do instead?
Read. (I will probably do that anyway)

Do you complain a lot?
I hope not, but I do complain some.

Name a movie that your favorite actor is in.
It would have to be A StarIs Born (1954) of course

Do you like your toes?
I have ugly toes.

Would you rather go to an authentic haunted house or an ancient temple?
I've been to ancient temples, but never an "authentic" haunted house, so I'll go with the house.
Have you ever had champagne? Did you like it

(This survey must be aimed at younger people!)  Yes, and yes.  But I rarely drink anything alcoholic now.

Are there any seashells in your room?
No.

What was the reason for the last time you went outside?
To open the dog door.

Do you like fruity or minty gum?
Fruit or spearminty.  I don't like pepperminty.

Are you looking forward to any day of this month?
Given that today is the last day of the month, no!

What was the last graduation you attended?
I think our son's graduation from Cal Poly in 1996

Do you rummage through the $5 movie bin at Walmart every time?
I don't go to WalMart, so no.

What day of the week do you usually do laundry?
Whenever it needs doing.  No specific day.

Do you like using air fresheners?
No, but I have several Sentsy Warmers.

Are your nails ever painted red?
My nails are never painted any color.

When you were a baby, did you have a favorite blanket?
No.

Ever been on a cruise?
Yes.  Several.  5 river cruises and one ocean cruise.

Would you rather go to Alaska or Russia?
I've been to both places.  Loved Russia, but don't think I'd like to go back right now.

Strawberries or bananas?
Strawberries.

Are you wearing socks?
Always.

When’s the last time you went to the mall?
If you mean an indoor mall I can't remember.  I'm sure it's been years.  (But around here, just about everything is part of a small strip mall.)

No comments: