Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Stealing

Mac'n Cheese Meme
Stolen from: Love me some surveys

Can you ever get enough of mac ‘n’ cheese?
Well...yes, eventually.  But I love the stuff.  Both home made and Kraft Dinner.  We have Kraft Dinner every May 18, the anniversary of our son David's death, because he loved it so much.  (We served it at his memorial service)
Are you allergic to nuts or diary products?
No.
Do you think age matters in relationships?
If it's legal and they are both of the age of consent, no.
Has anyone ever called the cops on you?
Walt was working outside on a project one night.  We have a 10 p.m. noise ordinance, where you can't make loud noise after 10 p.m. (unless you are the university or high school football team, apparently).  He had one more piece of wood to cut at 10 p.m., cut it, and was putting away his tools when the cops showed up.  Our very unpleasant neighbor had called the police on him.  At the time we had a student from Congo living with us, who was terrified, because in Congo, when the police come, it's to kill you.

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
We came home from a party last night and I seemed to fall asleep almost instantly.
What’s the connection between the last person you texted?
My daughter is about the only one I text regularly.  She sent me a photo, I sent back a comment.
Are you in a good mood?
As good as anybody can be at 3;30 a.m.
Excited for anything?
Our granddaughter's upcoming 4th birthday.  How did she get so old so soon?
Do you have a hard time controlling your emotions?
I don't know that I control them, but don't emote much.  However, I cry at supermarket openings and Hallmark card commercials.

Do you like your height?
I used to be 5'7-1/2" and years have shrunk me down to 5'6"  I hate that I can't reach things I used to be able to reach with ease.

How long have you lived in your current home?
43 years

Could you go a week without brushing your teeth?
I once went twenty years without brushing my teeth.

Have you ever given any amount of money to the homeless
?
Of course.

Own anything from Bath & Body Works?
No.

Have you ever had your nails so long that they curved down at the ends?
Ewwww.  No.  I keep my nails cut short.

Have you ever swallowed a bunch of salt water by accident?
Not that I remember.

Does it take you over an hour to go to sleep sometimes?
Yes.  I hate those nights.

When you get home from school/work do you change into your pjs right away?
Since I am retired, no.  But I never did even when I was working.

Have you ever stayed up all night and the whole next day without any sleep?
The last time I remember doing that was the night our son Paul died.

Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty feet?
Good lord, no.

What is the temperature currently in the town you live in?
It has been >100 all week, but fortunately we have cooled down into the 90s.

Do you ever actually drink milk alone?
I don't really drink milk any more, unless it's on cereal.

No comments: