Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday Stealing


1. Have you ever had a pen pal?
Too many to count.  Right now I have 30 children around the world with whom I communicate regularly.

2. What’s your favorite breed of dog?
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel or a Collie.

3. Can money buy happiness?
Only temporarily.

4. Do you listen to music when you’re down?
No.  It makes me more depressed.

5.What is one thing you spend way too much money on?
Books.  New books, used books, Kindle books and audio books

6.Can you honestly say you’re okay right now?
Can't complain

7.What was the last thing you spent money on?
I bought 2 books at Logos on Thursday.

8.Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
It's not mostly my natural hair color, it's completely my natural hair color (though not usually spiked)


9.Who have you texted in the last 24 hours?
Daughter Jeri, son Tom

10.Were you in a good mood last night?
Sure

11.Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Yes.  I've been looking at old pictures and some of them make me smile.

12. How often do you hold back what you want to say?
Often.

13. Do you think that in the end, everything will fall into place?
Eventually.  I won't be here to see it, though.

14.Are you currently looking forward to anything?
Spending 3-4 days with good friends in Seattle.

15.Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
Lots.  All of West Wing, Northern Exposure, Seinfeld, Picket Fences and a few more.  Now you don't need to get them on DVD any more.  Just watch 'em on Netflix.


Big News!  Jeri cut her hair short for the first time in her life to donate to Wigs 4 Kids.  I'm so proud of her.

No comments: