Monday, June 29, 2015

Sunday Stealing


1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you laid in a bed with?
Walt

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Our anniversary dinner at Osteria Fasulo here in Davis.

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
I had a little bit of champagne yesterday, but not much.

4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
For what?

5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Oh fine arts, of course.

6. Best kind of pizza?
Sausage with mushroom (and, if Walt's not having any, onion)

7. Is your bedroom window open?
No.

8. What is in store for your future?
Going to Santa Barbara for 4th of July

9. Who was the last band you saw live?
Preoccupied Pipers.

10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
If it is at all possible.

11. Any historical figures that you envy?
I envy anybody who has given up their comfy lives and gone to work among the poor.  It's something I am too selfish to do.

12. How many songs are on your iTunes?
Oh, lots!  But it's an eclectic mix of show tunes, Christmas music, international music, classical music, etc.

13. What brand of digital camera do you own?
Canon...and there are many things about it I do not like.

14. When was the last time you got a good workout?
For me getting up from my desk and walking into the kitchen classifies as a good workout.

15. Are you experienced?
at what?

16. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
I haven't had jeans since high school, 60 years ago.

17. Are you a quitter?
Sometimes, I'm ashamed to admit.

18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Judy Garland, John Denver.

19. What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Gluttony and Sloth.

20. Did you just have to google the seven deadly sins to see what they were?
No...I read it on Blue Country Magic!
 
INTERESTINGLY:  One year ago, I also did a Sunday Sealing on this date.  In reading over it, I found this question and answer:

Change one law in your country, which would you change?
Make same gender marriage irrevocably legal in all states.
Well, got THAT wish, at least!!!!!

No comments: