Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sunday Stealing

The More Or Less Meme
Stolen from: The Archives

3 (or more, or less!) things...

1. ...you cannot live without.
-- Air
-- Water
-- Books

2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with.
-- TV
-- Computer
-- Sad Memories

3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week.
-- Brunch on Easter with my mother
-- Review 3 shows
-- Try a new bread recipe

4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week.
-- Wrote to several of my Compassion kids
-- Finally got an addressed package to the post office
-- Two nice lunches (is that an accomplishment?)

5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.'
-- Visit the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
-- Be physically able to navigate around Venice
-- Swim in the ship's infinity pool

6. ...you would like to change about yourself.
-- My tendency to procrastinate
-- My inability to care about housekeeping
-- My sometimes crippling shyness
(I should add that my desire to change any of these things is quite low)

7. ...you like about yourself.
-- My sense of humor
-- I like to think I am a kind and caring human being
-- My passion for causes I believe in

8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing.
-- Folding laundry
-- Finishing 2 letters I started
-- Straightening ... anything

9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization.
-- My desk
-- The family room
--  "Straightening up their hair is all they ever do
      Why don't they straighten up the mess that's inside?"
                                                 From "Why can't a woman be more like a man" from My Fair Lady

No comments: