Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Stealing

Are you a jealous person?
I'd like to say no, but I have to admit it--I can be quite jealous.

When is the next time you’re traveling out of state?
At the moment we have no plans to leave California until the fall, when we will take a Mediterranean cruise.

Can you write your name in a foreign language?
Uh.... Bev Sykes!  As far as I know it's the same in all languages (even saw a page with my name on it translated into Japanese and my name was still "Bev Sykes"

When you’re getting ready for something, do you listen to music?
Never.

What is your favorite day of the week?
It could be Thursday, when I work at Logos, or Monday, when there is an NCIS marathon, or any weekend day when there are no plays to review.

What is something you did yesterday and wish you could’ve done today?
Can't think of anything.

If you woke up tomorrow and knew/spoke a different language, which language would you want it to be?
I'd love to be fluent in Portuguese, but French makes more sense and I would be able to use it more....or maybe Italian, so I can get along on the Italy stops we will make on our tour.

What did you last order online?
Walt's birthday present.  I'd say what it is, but then he wouldn't be surprised when it arrives on Monday,

Do you have any specific hobbies?
Other than the computer, reading and photography (though less of the latter these days than, say, 10 years ago).

What’s a song you recently discovered that you want to tell everyone about?
The last "new" song I learned about was "Let it Go" but I think that everybody who has ever met a small child knows that one!

Favorite fall or winter accessory?
Sweatshirts.

What did you last eat?
Wheat Thins.

Look to your left. What’s there?
My pill container, a pen holder, a deck of playing cards, the telephone and a bunch of assorted junk.

How long does it take you to fall asleep?
These days, less than 5 minutes.

Is there a TV in the room you are in?
Yes...I am in the family room, typing at the kitchen table.  Of course if I were in my office at my desk, there is a TV in there too.

What comes to your mind when I say red?
Roses

Name something you think is pointless?
These days, Congress!

No comments: