Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Stealing

This week's Sunday Stealing is really short, so Olivia P. will be happy to see that I will fill up the extra space with cute grandchildren-Halloween pictures!

1) Do you think Daylight Saving Time is still necessary?
Being a city girl, I never understood the need for Daylight Saving Time, so...no.

2) How long does it take you to adjust to the time change?

As long as it takes to change the clocks.  I am so completely un-time regulated that other than the dogs' demands for mealtime, I don't notice any adjustments for me personally.  I never have. 

3) What's the hardest part of the time change?

Trying to explain it to the dogs.

4) How many clocks are in your house?

Five, I think--one in the family room, 3 in the kitchen (microwave, stove, and wall clock) and one in the master bedroom. (this doesn't count the built in ones on the computers and cable box, which reset themselves)

5) Are you generally early, late, or on time?

I have to fight not to be early for things.  It bothers me if I am as little as two minutes late.

6) If an invitation to an event listed the time as 8-11pm, what time would you arrive?

It would be difficult, but I would force myself to wait until 8:30.

7) Do you wear a watch?

I haven't worn a watch in years, ever since Ned mentioned that he had stopped wearing his...it never occurred to me that I could live without a watch, but I've never missed it.

8) Have you ever glanced at the time and had to glance again because you didn't pay attention the first time?

All the time.

9) Are most of your clocks digital or dial?

Of the five, two are digital, two are dial and I can't remember what the one upstairs is. Then there is the four-legged, furry alarm clocks...

10) What does your alarm clock sound like?

It snores (it's a dog)

11) Do you use the snooze feature on your alarm clock?

Yeah right.  You try to get a dog insistent on waking you up to wait another 20 minutes.

12) Does clock ticking drive you nuts?

Nah...I  never even notice.

OK...in answer to impatient requests, here are some Halloween pictures (thank you, Laurel).  This year's costumes combined Star Wars and Angry Birds:

FTWFamily.jpg (131234 bytes)

Lacie was Yoda.

FTWYodaLeia.jpg (128787 bytes)

For Brianna, it was her first school Halloween parade.

FTWBriParade.jpg (162815 bytes) 

FTWBriParade3.jpg (164912 bytes)

At night they went trick or treating with friends.

FTWTrickorTreat.jpg (143432 bytes)

FTWLacieKiss.jpg (116669 bytes)

And this was just too cute.

2 comments:

Mary Z said...

Those are some seriously cute little girls!

Other than the dogs, we are a lot alike.

Kwizgiver said...

I hate Daylight Saving--it takes my body a long time to adjust.