Monday, October 1, 2012

Sunday Stealing



21. BIGGEST LIE THAT YOU'VE EVER BEEN TOLD?
After all those years of my father's ire whenever he thought I might be engaging in hanky panky with a date, it was a HUGE shock to discover he and my mother had not waited until the wedding night to consummate their relationship.  It was HUGE shock that it took me literally years to recover from.  I felt like my whole upbringing had been based on a lie.  (I did eventually get over it!)

22. BLONDES, BRUNETTES, REDHEADS OR BALD?

I was always partial to redheads.  Never really knew any redhead well, but I had a crush in my younger days on Maureen O'Hara and always dreamed of having auburn hair like that.

23. WHO DO YOU PHONE MOST?

My mother.

24. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST JOB?

Other than babysitting, washing bloody test tubes and poopy specimen dishes for a medical lab (didn't realize then that I would spend most of my working life working in medical offices!)

25. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE SUNDAY STEALING?

Taking a shower, then designing the look for October on this page.

26. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?

I wouldn't, unless it was to correct some horrible scar from an accident.

27. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?

Because I do it every week.

28. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?

It used to be my hair.  Every single time I went to get it cut, all my life, the cutter would comment on how nice and full and thick and curly my hair was.  In the last 5 years or so, they have stopped doing it, and when I look at pictures of me from 5-10 years ago, I realize that my hair has thinned significantly.
thinhair.jpg (54178 bytes)
29. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Wouldn't bother me.  I rarely drink.

30. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT/HAVE?

This is my least favorite question.  Do I have five kids?  Do I have three kids?  I usually say "we had five" and hope nobody asks what all five of them are doing now.

31. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?

No.

32. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

No.  I hate it.  It used to be better, but now it's sloppy.  My mother, at age 93, has the same wonderful handwriting she has had all of her life.

33. WHEN DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY?

On my wedding night.

34. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

I would hope so.  I'm awesome.

35. DO LOOKS MATTER?

Initially, perhaps. 

36. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?

Sigh.  I eat.

37. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?

I'd say San Francisco, but I still think of there at home.  Probably my "second home" would be London.  Seriously.  Even though I haven't been there in years.

38. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?

Too easily, I think.

39. DO YOU USE SARCASM?

Sarcasm is my life.

40. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?

No.

No comments: