Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Thirteen

Movie Quotes

1. Hello, Everybody–this is Mrs. Norman Maine (A Star Is Born)
2. Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas any more (Wizard of Oz)
3. I always think there’s a band, kid (Music Man)
4. I coulda been a contender (On the Waterfront)
5. I’ll have what she’s having (When Harry Met Sally)
6. I’ll think about that tomorrow, at Tara (Gone with the Wind)
7. If you pass by the Tower of London, have a look at the crown jewels for me (Oliver)
8. ...and don’t call me Shirley (Airplane)
9. The fog is getting thicker and Leon’s getting larger (Airplane)
10. Nobody puts Baby in a corner (Dirty Dancing)
11. Plastics (The Graduate)
12. Rosebud (Citizen Cane)
13. If you can learn to paint, I can learn to walk (Affair to Remember)

1 comment:

Harriet said...

I'll take #5, thank you. Rob Reiner says all his mom wanted was to spend the day with her son. And she made movie history!