Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Stealing

SundayStealing.JPG (4681 bytes)
(click icon to play along)

Here's the next "Sunday Stealing" ...

41. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
I honestly can't remember. I don't "go shopping" all that often (except for groceries) and usually am by myself.

42. What is something you need to go shopping for?

At the moment the only thing I've been thinking I need to buy (since I'm fine on groceries for the week) is new earphones for my iPod, since I lost the pad to one ear a couple of weeks ago.

43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives?

No, but I was given the name "Beverly" because it was the middle name of my Aunt Barb.

44. What kind of car do (did) your parents drive?
When I was born, and until I was in high school, my parents drove a Plymouth. Then they traded that in on a Chevrolet.

6b68.jpg  (78975 bytes)

45. Are you rich?
I am rich in many things. Money is not one of them.

46. If you could spend one intimate night with a celebrity, no questions asked, never to see them again, who would it be?

Good Lord. I can't think of anyone.

48. What famous person do you look like? Feel free to use this facial match program by clicking here. Show us at least the celeb photo.

celeb.jpg  (50431 bytes)
obviously a strong resembance

49. What is the most daring thing you've done recently?
It's gotta be going to China.

50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?

ROFL. I decline to answer on the grounds of stupidity of the question to a 68 year old women.

51. Which sex scandal of the last decade bothers you the most?

John Edwards because it was so sleazy and because I really believed the dedication between him and his wife...and because I couldn't believe anybody running for president could be so stupid as to think nobody would find out!!!

52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?

Not that I know of. Unless the police caught Faux Tom.

53. What are your plans (or what have you done) for this weekend?

Friday I took my mother to the doctor and spent the night with her. Saturday I reviewed a show. Sunday Walt is in SF seeing the Gotterdammerung and I'm staying home without a car (and enjoying being by myself)

54. Have you ever woken up and not known where you were?

I can only think of one time. I was about 4 and we were spending the night with my grandmother. My mother, Karen and I were sleeping in the same bed and somehow I got turned around.

55. What were you doing at midnight last night??

Sleeping (only because I was at my mother's!)

56. Last restaurant you went to?

For lunch, Baja Fresh here in Davis

For dinner, McLovin's Tavern in Hong Kong (I had to throw that in...place dropping!)

57. How many hours did you sleep for last night?

The usual 5

58. Which is more distracting: Sexting while driving or sex while driving?

I've never done either, but I would imagine sex while driving would be the more distracting, if done right.

59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?

It would be nice to think so

60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?

Oh sure, as a kid, and a few times as an adult.

No comments: